Join Lava Terrace Cellars owners Dina and Duane Barker on their adventure as they explore the magic and beauty of their high-altitude vineyard on lava soils to forge a new path in Oregon’s viticulture and winemaking history.
Lava Terrace Cellars is the only winery growing grapes and handcrafting wines in Bend, Or. What started as an idea for sustainability on their five-acres as truly grown into something amazing as their wines are receiving incredible reviews and earning six medals for two prestigious wine competitions. Lava Terrace Cellars currently bottles Marquette, La Crescent and Marechal Foch with plans to handcraft additional wines in the future.
Join Lava Terrace Cellars’ Wine Club
As a wine club member, you will:
- Be invited to our member-only quarterly pickup parties
- Spring Barbecue to celebrate Bud Break
- Summer in the Vineyard
- Fall Harvest Celebration to pick grapes and spend the day in the vineyard
- November Wine Just in Time for the Holidays Party
- Receive our newsletter, invites to wine tastings throughout the year and discounts on our wines
- Select three bottles or more of wine to be picked-up or delivered quarterly.
We have catered our wine club to be both social and educational. We believe the more you know about our wines, the more you will enjoy them. We believe great wine starts in the vineyard, and we take sustainable measures to attend to our grapes and thoughtfully decide how the grapes will be handcrafted in our wines. We pay attention to the small details because we believe you deserve great wine to enjoy.
Members Will Receive
- 10 percent discount on wines
- First selection of our limited production wines and exclusive library selections
- First opportunity to attend our events
- Exclusive once a year event to visit with the winemaker and vineyard owners
- Monthly Newsletter
- Completely customizable orders – you decide what three wines to purchase quarterly